Friday, August 18, 2006

I *HEART* JASON

As of today, Jason and I have been married for 4 years! I'll admit they havn't always been wonderful but we got throuwgh them and we are a stronger couple now than we ver have been before. I love Jason and he is the perfect man for me.
Jason and I started dating about 7 years ago after all of our HS friends came home one spring/summer. it was starnge how we all came home around the same time. Me from my Charleston and New Mexico adventures and Jason was living in Tulsa but came home for knee surgury. We hooked up and stayed together.
love him!!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous april said...

happy anniversary!!!!

Friday, August 18, 2006  
Anonymous Tawnya said...

Congrats Andie! Marriage is such a blessing even if it is hard sometimes! You are doing a great job!! :)

Saturday, August 19, 2006  
Blogger ~Krystyn~ said...

Congratulations!!!

Saturday, August 19, 2006  
Blogger stefani said...

Happy Anniversary Andie. :)

Sunday, August 20, 2006  
Blogger your said...

earn money - tramadol cool blog :)

Monday, August 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home