Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Books boooks books!!!

a great blog challenge from 2peas:

1. The Book That Changed My Life - I dont think there is abook that changed my life yet

2. A Book I've Read More Than Once - a lot of books fall into this catagory some of them are:
Enchilada's Rice and Beans by Daniel Reveles
I wanna go home by Gordon Korman
The Last Silk Dress by
Ann Rinaldi

3. A Book I'd Want With Me on a Desert Island - a survial guide? or a really big thick book like war and peace...boaring and easy to burn! lol

4. A Book That Made Me Laugh- The Princess Bride

5. A Book That Made Me Cry

6. A Book I Wish Had Been Written- not sure

7. A Book I Wish Had Never Been Written - bridges of Madison Co. bc i made the mistake of reading it on an airplane...were i bawled like a baby...embrassing!

8. A Book I Am Currently Reading - i am on E for Evidence...I'm slowly making it to S!

9. A Book I Am Meaning To Read - i have a bok case that is marked too read!!

10. My favorite book of all time. oh i dont know if i can narrow it down to one book i love books!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandra White said...

health insurance - debt consolidation - home equity loans Nice comment.. I ll come back for sure :]

Thursday, August 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home