Thursday, July 06, 2006

bet you didn't know

Jason and I were talking to other day and he found out something about me he didn't know....so I'll share with you.
When I was 19 i went to the local Navy recruiting office (Navy bc EVERYONE in my family has always been Navy) and they gave me the test. I took it in like half the time and only missed one question (yes shhh I'm smart). Well the recruiters told me i could go into the Nuke program or the Nuke program. My cusion was an instuctor at the time, at Power School (of of the Nuke Schools) so i said no thanks. and went to art school..talk about sticking it to the man! lol

6 Comments:

Anonymous May said...

WHOA! That's impressive (and I think you made a good choice!)

Thursday, July 06, 2006  
Anonymous Chiara said...

LOL I can't picture you as NAVY LOL

Thursday, July 06, 2006  
Blogger JenSmack said...

Wow... the Nuke Program?! Yikes. Sounds scary. Love the story!

Thursday, July 06, 2006  
Anonymous Sheila said...

Nukes or art? :) I think you made the right choice.

Thursday, July 06, 2006  
Anonymous Kim said...

This CRACKS me up!!! ha!
I had two of my best friends do the Nuke program, and I can assure you that you made the CORRECT choice! ;-)

Sunday, July 09, 2006  
Blogger Jill said...

andie--having a husband who has just spent the past year and change doing nuke training you are ONE smart girl!! you made the smartest decision ever! hehe :)

Wednesday, July 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home