Sunday, June 11, 2006

A list

I will list a few of my favorite things that start with A, becuase we no have our first tropical storm of the season. Next storm I will do B and so on.

Apple Computers: I love my mac, and my ipod!

Amy Butler Design: OMG her fabric and patterns are awesome! I want a sewing machine just so i can use them!

A Cherry on Top Scrapbook store:
If i could buy scrap supllies I would buy some from here! awesome store!

Autumn Leaves:
Incredible scrapbok supplies. and the Designing With books are my all time favorite!

Art Warehouse: FUN FUN PRODUCTS...I just wish i could find them in my area.

Aperture Magazine: cool fine-art photography magazine.

Amazon: I LOVE Amazon...ask ask my credit card. I love having a wish list it's liek shopping but for free!

What are some of your fav things that start with A?


6 Comments:

Anonymous Colleen E. said...

some fav. A things:

anniversary (always a fav.)

apples (best in pie or crips)

auto setting on camera (at times)

aperture (working on it being more friendly)

Sunday, June 11, 2006  
Anonymous Jen said...

Auntie Anne's Pretzels - the ones that are sold in malls? Haven't had one in a long time. But, man I could go for one right now :)

Monday, June 12, 2006  
Anonymous Adrienne said...

Great list!!!!

Monday, June 12, 2006  
Blogger Kristin said...

Great idea for a list!!! I might have to steal this one. I'm all about Auto on my camera, for shame, I know.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006  
Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

what a great idea! it can be YOUR turn to document hurricame season this year! LOL

and on *my* A-list?
ANDIE! =)

Tuesday, June 13, 2006  
Anonymous Luisa said...

Antiques- love them!
the word Always!
American Craft Rub-ons
Altoids
The Andes Mountains where I was born!
A Designer's Eye for Scrapbooking by Ali Edwards
American Idiot by Green Day
angels

Monday, June 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home