Wednesday, June 07, 2006

jobs and trimmers

okay they have nothing to do with each other except they will both be discussed in this post! lol

I have to find a job. a part time silly job. why? well we need this stuff called food. They raised our rent by $200 so its time for me to get a job. It sucks bc I really hope we are only in S FL for a couple more months.

I not only need a new job but I need a new trimmer. I'm wanting a tonic guilotine trimmer....but it's $40...and well sicne food seems to be a prioity...the trimmer will have to wait...

Oh I will be posting soon about a cool sire were I will be selling some of my photography.

3 Comments:

Anonymous april said...

you have to review the guillotine when you get it so I'll know if I should get it! ;)

Wednesday, June 07, 2006  
Blogger Kristin said...

Ditto what April said. I'm still looking for a coupon for you.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006  
Blogger sharon reynolds said...

best of luck in your job search!

Friday, June 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home