Wednesday, June 28, 2006

If I had a million dollars

here is the challenge: " If you won the all-time jackpot lottery today, share how it would change your lifestyle and list ten material things that you would buy."

1.We would buy a house, one not too big but big enough on lots of land.
2. Jason's dream car...what ever it may be
3. a red 58 vette roadster (my car)
4. the best camera equiptment $ can buy (this include 35mm, medium format, and large format)
5. a plane
6. another dog
7. IV treatments
8. an FBO (the place private jets go at airports)

thats all i can think of for materrial things.....

we would pay off our parents mortagage, our loans, and give money to the national trust, special olympics, and cancer foundations to name a few

5 Comments:

Anonymous Chiara said...

Andie I love your list of things you would do

Wednesday, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Shirley said...

Don't forget scrapbook room/area and stuff! ;) I love your list though.....

Wednesday, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Tina Parker said...

Hmmmmm, lets see- I think a new house would be wonderful- it would have to have an indoor pool and a huge playroom and a huge studio of course - I would love it to be on some water too!
A few new cars... Lots of new clothes for the family......The best computer stuff for hubby and the best camera stuff for me....for my kids- don't think this is material but I would pay collage...let's see how much do I have left LOL-- does plastic surgery count, I would really like some of that ;) but I think I'm over budget already damn it!

This was fun... I have been waiting for an update here he he he!!

Tina

Wednesday, June 28, 2006  
Blogger scrapyoga said...

cool list-with ya on the jet!!!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006  
Anonymous laureen carruthers said...

hmm...I'm right up there on the best camera money could buy (and all L lenses of course!)...would love to design and build a house (with four bedrooms, so two boys no longer had to share)...a shop for my dad to work in, tickets for my best friends to fly here from
Australia, as I'm so scared of flying...I'd help with your iv Andie...it must be tough, probably condos in a few different places, so I could travel a lot...and who knows what else - I'd sure love to give it a try!

Thursday, June 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home