Wednesday, May 24, 2006

this of Texas that I miss

Latley Jason and I have been talking about the things in Texas we miss (besides friends and family)

James Avery: I have not gotten a charm since we moved. granted I understand i can order online, but it is not the same! And when we get back you can get I will be getting a Texas charm.

Snuffers: oh man this is home to the best long island ice teas and cheese fries!

Taco Bueno: oh the potato burritos

Sonic: could i pplease get an ocean water???

IKEA: enough said

QT gas sations: these are the worlds friendliest and cleanest gas stations in the world! They are based in Tulsa, OK but we had them in Texas too.

Man...I MISS TEXAS!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

Oh wow Andie.....if I ever had to leave TX my list would look JUST like your's! I live down in S.TX so we don't have Taco Bueno or GTs down here but I enjoy me lots of Bueno when I visit family in the DFW area!! Thankfully I do have a Sonic about a mile away from my house though and I spend way too much time & $$ there.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

We have an IKEA up here in CT! That means you need to come for a visit!

Thursday, May 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home