Thursday, May 25, 2006

random me

I got this from Jlyne's blog. She seems cool...I hope she doesn't think I'm some strange stalker or anything...but I hope when we get back to Dallas we can meet....maybe even scrap!

Random YOU:
Fave hair style you ever had: the short flippy do I had when i entered art school in Dallas

Fave song on the radio you just love right now: Black Horse and a Cherry Tree

Fave tv show: CSI: any of them!

Fave musical artist: I'm not sure my fav band is The Killdares

Fave thing to eat for supper: anything my mom has cooked!

Fave movie: Sweet Home Alabama or Center Stage

Best date you ever went on: I don't know....I have had a lot of fun dtates

The best Christmas present you ever recvd to date: my birth mom coming to FL to meet me a couple years ago

5 Comments:

Anonymous Adrienne said...

Cute entry!

Thursday, May 25, 2006  
Blogger Becca said...

Very cool entry--and what an awesome gift. Maybe we could chat sometime...

As for me, my favorite hairstyle has to be either the Jennifer Aniston shag or the big, curly late-80s/early 90s hair--I always got lots of compliments on it!

xoxo.

Thursday, May 25, 2006  
Anonymous Sheila said...

Looooove Sweet Home Alabama!

Thursday, May 25, 2006  
Anonymous Leah said...

Hi Andie, thanks for posting on my blog the other day! I had fun reading your's today. The "boobs plastered down" made me literally laugh out loud! :o) Have a great weekend! Leah

Friday, May 26, 2006  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I love CSI, also! We watch them all. Thank goodness for Tivo. Oh, and I borrowed your Random Me thing and put it on my blog at http://scrapsuzy.typepad.com

Sunday, June 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home