Monday, May 29, 2006

I've camped


I'm not sure if I would do it again...it was fun. maybe if we had an air bed or something like that but I WILL NOT SLEEP IN THE GROUND AGAIN! (that should sound like Scarlett's "we will never go hungry again" line in Gone With the Wind)

We were camping on Peanut island in West Palm Beach and I am sure half the state of FL was there. IT WAS INSANE. If you ever needed proof why people should have to get a boating license this weekend would be a good test case. I swar I have never seen more people drunk rude, and clueless....NOT A GOOD COMBO. Yes there were a ton of sherrif out but you know wht, i never saw then do any thing even when we held for help bc to boats were playing chicken. oh well had fun but won't be doing that again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Yeah, you def. need an air mattress. We have one and it totally makes tent camping bearable (enjoyable even).

Tuesday, May 30, 2006  
Anonymous pc smart said...

that's not camping...where are the woods? where is the dirt? hee, hee (even i could camp on the beach, god knows i have slept on more beaches than....oops, was that my out loud voice?) hey, you tried it...next time, get a hotel room and wave to him from the balcony....

Wednesday, May 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home