Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I RAN!!!!



THATS ME!!! GETTING READY TO RUN....MY BOOBS PLASTERED DOWN BY 2 SPPORTS BARS.....AND MY LUCKY LONGHORN TSHIRT (that only fits hen I'm wearing two sports bras)

I ran and I ran a lot back in middle school...i an and i got medals and trophies...darn it i was fast (of course i was, my legs were as long as mos kids entire bodies!) I loved it...i could think and escape the fighting at home (me and my mom).

Then came High School and a friend named Robin (Jason best friend no less) and he told me almost everyday i ran funny (and for i know i do since I've never run infront of a mirror (because that would look funny)). I quit running.....and i quit dancing around the same time....so I became out of shape until my sophmore year in college...then after that i got fat again and never lost it from there.

So today I started running again. I went out for 30 mins...and for 1 min I walked for 30 secs I ran. i till fo this again tomorrow and thursday. Friday I shoot with friends...and we will see I do it on the weekend. but i think 3 days a week is better than no days a week...and I really hope i don't run funny

6 Comments:

Blogger Deanna- yep Dee-na said...

LOL good luck Andie!
hope everything goes great. hang in there! i know you can do it. if i lived there i'd run w/ ya!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006  
Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

just remember the episode of Friends when Rachel tells Phoebe *she* runs funny. ;-)

Tuesday, May 23, 2006  
Anonymous Adrienne said...

Have fun running!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006  
Anonymous april said...

woohoo! good for you! :)

Tuesday, May 23, 2006  
Blogger Miss Carrie said...

Girl, you look SMOKIN' in that tshirt! Way to go girlfriend!

ps - ocean waters rock.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

LOL at Dawn's comment since I saw that episode this past week. And good for you with the running. Keep it up!

Thursday, May 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home